Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Eating Disorder Service based in Epsom.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.56 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month ongoing contract.
- To provide specialist input and support the needs of this expanding Surrey-wide Specialist Eating Disorder Team.
- Undertake assessments and provide specialist nursing interventions and therapeutic interventions to families and children and to carry your own caseload.
- Support tier referral process as required. To contribute to the late clinic as required.
- To support junior colleagues and the AWT guideline with the team.
- Support the prevention of tier 4 work.
- To offer joint assessments with other professionals as clinically indicated to meet the child, young person and family's needs.
- Carry out joint specialist assessments of children and young people as indicated.
- Provide consultation, advice, support and consultation to other CAMHS professionals with regard to the physical needs and emotional wellbeing of children and young people and their families.
- Facilitate access to and provide a liaison and link role between relevant professionals and the multi-disciplinary CAMHS teams.
- To ensure a policy of social inclusion is reflected in interventions offered and implemented.
- Ensure that proper regard is given to the dignity, choices, self esteem and wellbeing of service users.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.