Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within an Early Intervention Service based in Kingston and Richmond. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25.66 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 6-month contract.
- Work within the Trust's CPA/Care Management framework and the standards set out in the Adult Directorates Operational Policy for Community Mental Health Teams.
- Undertake the care co-coordinator role for a defined caseload of clients with early onset of mental health problems, which require enhanced care in the community.
- Expected to promote, by example and leadership, a high standard of patient care.
- Communicate and collaborate effectively with all agencies and agents involved in supporting young adults at the point of transition into adult services, with mental health problems.
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.