Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within a Central LMHT based in Bulwell, Nottingham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide a defined level of specialist assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
- Prioritise and provide realistic timely and occasionally intensive support to patients within a community setting.
- Demonstrate active clinical skills within the team, providing education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Ideally experience in Early Intervention in Psychosis.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.