Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within CAMHS based in Bedford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £31 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- To provide rapid response and assessment to young people under the age of 18 presenting in acute mental health crisis at local hospital and from community based referrals.
- Supporting the home treatment function of the team in delivering intensive crisis intervention to prevent inpatient admission
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Ability to work autonomously and also as part of an MDT
- Experience in working with vulnerable and difficult to engage adults, particularly mentally disordered offenders.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.