Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time within CAMHS based in Newark. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide a defined level of specialist assessment and access to interventions for a diverse patient group and their families under the care programme approach, who present with significant mental health problems/disorders.
- Provide realistic timely or occasionally intensive support to patients within their own community setting.
- Demonstrate active clinical and managerial leadership skills within the team, providing education and supervision to junior staff members and other professionals.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.