Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within an Adults Locality Team based in Rotherham.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is £25.23 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Be responsible as the Care Coordinator for the assessment and co-ordination of care needs, planning and implementation of evidence based care to a defined group of service users and their carers
- Provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team
- Act as a role model and resource for junior/less experienced staff
Requirements of the Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.