Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Chesterfield in an Adults CMHT.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.50 per hour but may be negotiable (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
You will be working 37.5 hours a week.
Duties of the CPN:
- To carry a community caseload of mental health patients, working across clinics and patients' homes in providing high-quality care.
- To perform general and risk assessments in diagnosing and treating complex mental health issues.
- To administer medications and perform depot injections as part of the treatment of patients.
- To work effectively as part of a MDT (Multi-Disciplinary Team) and liaise with other mental healthcare professionals.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working as a CPN within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Proven experience working in Community Mental Health in areas such as CMHT, Assertive Outreach, Early Intervention, Crisis Resolution, Primary Care etc
- Must have a car available for work and be willing to travel within the community as part of the role
- Must be an effective and responsible lone worker, capable of organising own workload
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.