Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to fill a full-time role within an Adults Recovery Team based in Sheffield. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rates for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse job is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. The post holder will be required to work in accordance with the services extended working hours.
- Acting as a Care Co-ordinator/Lead Professional
- Working within Care Programme Approach
- Comprehensive assessment of new referrals
- Carrying a varied caseload defined by need
- Contributing to a duty system on a rota basis
- Delivering supervision to more junior members of staff
- Contribute to Multidisciplinary service development
- Triage and determine urgency of new referrals to the service
- Carry out comprehensive assessments of an individual's health and social care needs in a variety of settings and agree the most appropriate course of action. This includes first presentation to service.
- To assess, evaluate and manage clinical risk
- To formulate a plan of care based on identified need
- Deliver evidence based interventions as appropriate
- Review effectiveness of care plan at regular intervals
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.