Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within an A&E and Liaison Service based in Salford.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Registered Mental Health Nurse (CPN) job is £25-40 per hour (assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Completing comprehensive biopsychosocial assessments of those either presenting to A&E or on the general hospital wards with mental health difficulties
- Formulating highly developed risk assessment and safety management plans
- Developing collaborative discharge plans
- Supporting service users brought to Salford's designated Place of Safety under Section 136 MHA
- Supporting the service by working in-line with Key Performance Indicators
Requirements of the Registered Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Registered Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.