Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Bury St Edmunds within the Dementia Team. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.74 - £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Experience of Assessment & Liaison or Psychiatric Triage.
- Experience of working with people who have Psychosis.
- Experience of working in a busy Community Mental Health Team.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.