Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Westminster. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £26-£27.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- To be accountable for the care and support (under CPA and LPC) of a defined caseload of adults of working age
- Position and Skills Required (e.g JD/PS): Community Psychiatric Nurse
- To be accountable for the care and support (under CPA and LPC) of a defined caseload of adults of working age.
- To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities, participate in meetings and effectively develop personal skills knowledge and experience through supervision and training.
- To undertake risk assessments, according to Trust policy.
- To ensure delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA framework.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Recent working-age adult community experience
- Must be able to drive
- Experience with assessments, holding duty, depot clinic and care coordination.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.