Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Stansted within the Recovery and Wellbeing Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £23.74 - £24.13 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Working Monday-Friday 09:00am - 17:00pm.
- To establish and maintain effective individualised care using the Care Programme Approach (CPA) by:-
- Undertaking assessment of risk and formulating care plans to manage and minimise risk.
- Planning, implementing and reviewing interventions designed to meet assessed needs.
- Providing advice and information to service users, their carers and their families in order to alleviate distress and work in partnership, as far as possible, with all the available support systems.
- Providing clear, accurate and concise documentation of the service users care as required by the Trusts Care Programme Approach (CPA) Policy.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.