Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Liverpool.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.32 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Managing a small caseload of young people with an eating disorder
- Carrying out ward liaison
- Managing physical health clinics
- Attend MDT meetings
- Monitor and act when risks are noted
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Ability to work as part of a team
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.