Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Merton.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £28.53 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Assessment/triage mental health needs for adults
- Signpost service users to other agencies/services and/or discharge to primary care
- Manage a caseload of clients with complex needs
- Implement and/or participate in crisis intervention measures
- Supervise and monitor the therapeutic effects and side-effects of prescribed medication
- Attend daily clinical meetings
- Maintain accurate clinical documentation
- Assist in the successful induction of new staff
- Regular supervision of students and junior staff
- Enter information onto Rio
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Demonstrable experience of working with people who experience serious ongoing mental health problems in a variety of settings
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Have an awareness of the need to manage resources effectively within determined budgets
- Experience of assessing and managing the crisis with those with a severe mental illness
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.