Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Wandsworth.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £27.33 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Providing high-quality nursing care and care coordination for people with BPSD and their carers
- Providing robust holistic assessments
- Formulating and aiding implementation of care plans
- Manage a defined caseload
- Take part in the service duty rota
- Participate in audit/ research projects
- Manage medication
- Provide clients and carers with up to date verbal and written information
- Attend weekly multi-disciplinary meetings
- Supervise and monitor the therapeutic effects and side-effects of prescribed medication
- Assist in the successful induction of new staff
- Regular supervision of junior staff
- Enter information onto RiO
- Prepare reports
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.