Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work based in Westminster.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.00 to £27.39 per hour (Assignment rate) It is an initial 3-month contract. Working 9am-5pm Monday-Friday 37.5 hours a week.
- To assess health and social care needs (including accommodation, finances, and support in accessing education, training or employment) and negotiate care plans with service users and their carers, remaining objective when working with diagnostic uncertainty.
- To deliver/ administer prescribed depot medication to patients both in their own homes or in the clinic as needed and to assertively follow up on those patients on the caseload who do not attend for their depot.
- To prioritise time and workload, in a flexible manner to meet community caseload responsibilities.
- To undertake assessments of need (in compliance with the Care Act 2014)
- To undertake risk assessments, according to Trust policy.
- To ensure delivery of care plans in partnership with multi-disciplinary colleagues and a range of health and social care agencies, within the CPA framework.
- To engage with service users and carers assertively and offer care/interventions within the least restrictive setting, in normal community environments.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.