Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work based in Westminster in the OPHA HTT Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.00 to £27.39 per hour (Assignment rate) It is an initial 3-month contract. Working 9am-5pm Monday-Friday 37.5 hours a week. A Sunday rota to be agreed.
- You will be responsible for crisis management, admission avoidance and early discharge of older adults with mental health conditions, including dementia.
- The OPHA HTT is a close working team with a shared caseload.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained).
- Must have experience of working with older adults
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.