Are you interested in a new Community Psychiatric Nurse (CPN) role?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in Rotherham, within the Adult's Community Health Team.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide a service to clients experiencing mental health psychotic symptoms of a serious and enduring nature
- Be responsible as the Care Coordinator for the assessment and coordination of care needs, planning and implementation of evidence-based care
- Provide professional advice and support to other agencies and members of the multidisciplinary team
- Act as a role model and resource for junior/less experienced staff
- Responsible for the appropriate clinical risk assessment of service users
- Responsible for the promotion of carer and service user involvement within the service
- Responsible for establishing therapeutic relationships with service users
- Participate in encouraging and supporting service users to use local facilities available to the general public
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.