Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time based in Chertsey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- As postholder of this role you will conduct Screen referrals, complete full assessments and plan accordingly with clear care planning process.
- Carry out Duty worker role with a busy Community mental health team.
- Complete CPA for patients under CPA.
- Liaise with other SABP services such as acute wards, Liaison Psychiatry, Home Treatment and other external agencies such as Police, housing and Surrey Council Children services.
- Care coordination to caseload of patients with mental illness of Working age.
- Adhere to ensuring relevant data quality sets are completed in timely manner.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Required to work Mon - Fri. 9am - 5pm. Might be a need to cover Monday and Wednesday until 8pm.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.