Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work in the Psychiatric Liaison Team based in Harrow.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £25 - £26.50 per hour (Assignment rate) It is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Sound older adults knowledge to undertake comprehensive psychiatric assessments and risk management plans and formulation.
- Good communication skills and ability to liaise with relatives and other stakeholders.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.