Sanctuary Health is currently looking for a Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work within a Community Mental Health Team based in Chertsey, Surrey. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this full-time role is £24.94 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract. Weekdays 9am-17:00pm: There is flexibility with the one day off.
- To work within a community team based within the Woking CMHTOP, working in partnership with statutory and voluntary sector to facilitate whole system approach to care delivery.
- To deliver a high quality community nursing service to Older People with mental health problems, in a multi - professional framework.
- To prescribe services that meet the user / carer needs, in conjunction with others.
- To act as key worker / care co-ordinator for named individuals, within the Care Programme Approach process, including Single Assessment
- The ability to work alone
- To provide high standards of care, which are delivered in a professional manner.
- To ensure that the care delivered is based on best practice, and is regularly reviewed.
- To attend and ensure all referrals are passed through CMHT allocation meeting, and assessed for acceptance to the specialist team.
- To ensure all records and reports are kept up-to-date, and up to the standard expected of this grade of nurse, in accordance with the Caldicott Report.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable.
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- System 1 experience.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Deane Garrard; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.