Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time based in Worcester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £24 - £24.50 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience of CPA/ care coordination role
- Will have experience of therapeutic interventions
- Will be required to give depot injections
- Experience of managing complex caseload.
- Experience of managing patients in crisis - for purpose of duty provision & caseload management.
- Undertaking comprehensive assessment of needs & care planning & risk management.
- Work as part of a team - adopt a MDT approach to care delivery.
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.