Sanctuary Health are currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time in an Intensive Home Treatment Team based in Bradford. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
- Days £24
- Night/Sat £32
- Sun/BH £40
It is an initial 3-month contract.
- Provide care and interventions, risk and safety management and safeguarding of all age adult patients involved with the Intensive Home Treatment Team (IHTT).
- Engage in regular supervision with the Team Manager/Advanced Nurse Practitioner. Discuss, reflect and find solutions to challenges experienced in the role.
- Deliver a high standard and quality service which enables patients to be supported throughout their care pathway whilst promoting independence and protecting choice, dignity, privacy and safety.
- Work in support of other allied health care professionals and services in the assessment, planning, and evaluation of care and treatment.
Communicate effectively with other services of the Care Trust, other health care professionals and with the patient family, carers/ visitors to ensure holistic care is delivered.
- Supervise and delegate work to Band 5 Nurses, Senior Healthcare Support Workers and Healthcare Support Workers.
- Occasionally be Shift Co-ordinator in the team. Including, triage of referrals, inpatient services link worker and covering Bed Manager during normal office hours
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Mental Health Nursing experience
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Alex West; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.