Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work as a CAMHS A&E Crisis Specialist Nurse on a full-time basis in Westminster. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £25-£27 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience in community mental health desired, preferably 2 years post-qualifying experience
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Ability to work with young people in crisis and liaise with wider professional network essential.
- Must have experience of biopsychosocial
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.