Sanctuary Health is currently looking for two Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurses to work within a Crisis Team based in Wolverhampton.
The pay rate for these full-time roles are £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract. Working 37.5 hours a week.
Requirements of Community Psychiatric Nurses:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Candidates must have the community experience
- Be a car driver
- Preferably have crisis home treatment experience
These Community Psychiatric Nurse jobs are advertised by Darren Murphy; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.