Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time based in Romford. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £23.74-£25.55 per hour (Assignment Rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Delivering a range of evidence-based interventions which will promote recovery, social inclusion and normalisation.
- Providing a Recovery focused, multi-disciplinary assessment for people that meet the service criteria and require service provision
- Assessing and planning treatment effectively in partnership with service users, their careers and families to identify needs and agreed desired outcomes from a recovery perspective and to start to plan discharging from secondary mental health services at the point of entry.
- Providing short term interventions (6-12months) focussed on preventing admission to inpatient services & preventing referral to Community Recovery Teams. Much of the therapy will be planned groups provided by various multidisciplinary teams.
- To work towards establishing a trusting relationship in a flexible, creative way that focuses on individual needs with the ultimate aim of providing health and social care needs.
- To facilitate and develop a culture of risk assessment, management of clients who have complex presentations and may be difficult to discharge.
- The post holder will work in partnership with a range of other services which may include:
- The principle purpose is to provide a person-centred
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health
- Experience in community mental health desired, preferably 2 years post-qualifying experience
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Experience of arranging meetings and taking minutes.
- Thorough attention to detail and high standards of accuracy
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Andrew Cleeve; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.