Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5Community Psychiatric Nurse to work full-time based in Worcester. The ideal candidates will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Mental Health Nursing and be registered with the NMC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Psychiatric Nurse role is £20 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
Requirements of the Community Psychiatric Nurse:
- Valid NMC registration under Mental Health.
- Experience working within a similar role would be highly desirable
- A degree or equivalent within Mental Health Nursing (RMN trained)
- Competent in administering Intramuscular depot injections
- An understanding of mental health and monitoring/management of medications
- Confidence and knowledge of Clozapine monitoring requirements
- Contemporaneous record keeping
- Effective communication
This Community Psychiatric Nurse job is advertised by Ziggy Thomas; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.