Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) to work within an Adult Locality Team based in Huntingdon.
The pay rate for this locum Band 6 Community Mental Health Nurse (CPN) is £25.69 per hour (assignment rate).
- To take on the role of care co-ordinator for clients and provide leadership to support others, to ensure that full assessment of individual care needs is undertaken, that care is planned, implemented, and reviewed on a regular basis.
- Act as a role model and promote effective teamwork across the service to meet individual client needs.
- Ensure that the CPA and Mental Health Act is always adhered to, and to work within the boundaries set out by the Trust’ Policies and Procedures.
Requirements of the Community Mental Health Nurse:
- Degree or equivalent within Nursing (RMN trained)
- NMC registration and a valid live pin
- Recent UK Nursing experience
- Enhanced DBS
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive mental health nursing knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Community Mental Health Nurse job is advertised by Neil Swager; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.