Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Podiatrist to work full-time in Uxbridge. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of podiatry and be registered on the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Podiatrist job is £25 - £26 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
Requirements of the Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
- Must be a car driver
- Need to be able to undertake home visits and clinics
- Must be able to use S1 and have a valid NHS smartcard
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive(whatever area it is i.e. nursing, physiotherapy, etc) knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Podiatrist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.