Sanctuary Personnel, a leading and award-winning recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated and 6 Community Podiatrist to fill a part-time role (22.5 hours per week) based in Swindon, within the Swindon Community Health Services Podiatry Team.
The pay rate for this locum Community Podiatrist job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Working independently in community clinics and providing high-quality clinical care in accordance with NICE Guidance
- Assess, diagnose, and implement individual treatment plans for patients with a wide variety of clinical needs
- Provide care for patients at risk or high risk, who suffer from metabolic, vascular, neurological disorders, or musculoskeletal pathologies, and assessment of ingrowing toenails requiring surgical avulsion
- Cover wound ulcer clinics but will have the support of a Band 7 and the diabetic foot coordinator
Requirements of the Community Podiatrist:
- Degree or equivalent within Podiatry
- Current BSc Podiatry/HCPC registration
- Experience as a podiatrist within the NHS
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive podiatry knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
This Community Podiatrist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.