Are you looking for a new full-time Physiotherapist role in Orpington?
Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work full-time in Orpington in a Rapid Access Therapy Team. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy/Physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £25 to £27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract. Mon - Fri 9am -5pm (flexible) 37.5 hours per week. Travel expenses incurred during the working day will be paid.
- Assessment of patients referred to the Rapid Access Therapy Team.
- Functional Assessment.
- Assessment for and provision of aids /minor adaptations.
- Welfare/ safety checks for patients following recent discharge from hospital.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy/ Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist Occupational Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist Occupational Therapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Experience of working in the community is essential
- Acute hospital experience desirable
- Must be a car driver and use own car
This Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.