Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Reading.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Accept autonomous clinical responsibility for a designated caseload of patients whilst working within inpatients units and community intermediate care services
- Provide high quality, responsive physiotherapy services working as an integral member of the Intermediate Care team and working closely with social services and voluntary organisations for adults with a wide range of complex physical impairments and mental health conditions
- Case conferences and discharge planning and should ensure that all highly complex patient information is managed professionally with consideration for patient confidentiality and be in line with data protection guidelines
- Assist in the supervision and training of physiotherapy students, physiotherapy technical instructors, physiotherapy assistants, therapy assistants and be involved in teaching of multidisciplinary staff
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Car driver essential
- Be able to get to base and travel around Berkshire
- Full UK drivers license and car
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.