Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work based in Gosport - Hampshire.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- To provide clinical and professional physio and Occupational Therapy to the Community Therapy Team.
- Main function is to support with early facilitated discharged from acute hospital setting and admission avoidance.
- Undertake Therapy assessments of patients with diverse and complex conditions, and delivery of individualised Rehabilitation programmes in conjunction with integrated multi-Disciplinary team.
- Although team based, there may be a need to support delivery across wider locations and to support other teams within Geographical area of Fareham and Gosport and SE hants area.
Requirements of the Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Minimum of two years post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Must drive.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.