Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work full-time based in Barnet.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £25-£27 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month ongoing contract.
- Join the rehabilitation team made up of occupational therapists, physiotherapists, speech and language therapists, district nurses, RCW’s, technical instructors, and administrators.
- Provide rehabilitation to adults over 18 years of age, working with them to regain their independence following illness of injury including falls, preventing avoidable attendance at and admission to hospital, supporting them to manage long-term conditions, and promoting health and wellbeing.
- Work closely with partners in local acute care providers, social care, and third sector to better meet complex patients’ needs.
- Provide excellent holistic care and interventions.
- Be creative and resourceful in approach to client rehabilitation using clinical skills to assess and create rehabilitation plans for a varied caseload of patients.
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- At least two years of post-qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Band 6 Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
As a pioneer of diverse recruitment, Sanctuary Personnel is proud to encourage applicants from diverse backgrounds as our pool of candidates is very much reflective of the clients that candidates will support within their role. This very much played a significant in previously winning ‘Best Candidate Care’ at the Recruiter Awards as well being a two-time finalist for the same award.
Sanctuary takes great pride in building candidate and client relationships that promote Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI).
With recruitment consultants and all other employees undertaking annual online training on EDI and many other compliance training courses, Sanctuary is best-placed to undertake a fair and thorough selection process.
If you consider yourself to have a disability or require any reasonable adjustment during the recruitment process or within the workplace, please highlight this at the earliest opportunity. With this information, we will provide appropriate support to you throughout the process and into your work placement.