Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company to the private and public sector has a locum vacancy for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work part-time or full time based in West Bridgford.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 3-month contract.
- Provide a high-quality service by a dedicated team for patients/clients referred for Therapeutic Reablement at home and or Short Term Rehabilitation Services within Nottinghamshire Health Care and the Rushcliffe locality
- Maximise recovery, minimising disability
- Being proactive in facilitating discharges back to the community wherever possible, by working with patients/clients and their carers and other members of the team by setting realistic goals and evaluating their outcomes
- Assessment and treatment in line with patient/clients individual needs and goals, local and government targets
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.