Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapists to work full-time based in Sefton.
The pay rates for these locum Community Physiotherapist jobs are £25.23 - £25.78 per hour (Assignment rate) and are 3-month contracts.
These roles will be based at multiple sites.
- Community visits
- Prevent hospital re-admission
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Physiotherapist jobs are advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.