Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work part-time (22.5 hours per week) based in Maidstone, within the Community Rehabilitation Team.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £23.00 - £24.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 4-month contract.
Flexible working patterns will be considered.
- Provide comprehensive assessments and rehabilitation programs for patients in their own homes across rural and urban West Kent localities
- Provide intervention for some patients in group settings
- Respond to the rehabilitation needs of adults of all ages and backgrounds with a wide range of conditions including musculoskeletal, orthopaedic, complex co-morbidities, and frailty
- The provider of amputee rehabilitation services for the area under the guidance of our special interest physiotherapist
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Highly motivated
- Willing to work autonomously as well as part of a team
- Willing to travel around the Trust in a timely manner
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.