Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Band 6 Community Physiotherapist to work 37.5 hours per week, based in Dorchester.
The pay rate for this locum Community Physiotherapist job is £24.00 - £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- Rapid response for admission avoidance for patients in crisis (Urgent Crisis Response), early supported discharge (Discharge to assess)
- Community therapy for Dorchester and surrounding areas
Requirements of the Community Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist
- Previous NHS experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.