Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 5/6 Community Physiotherapist to work full or part-time in Bletchley. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of physiotherapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Physiotherapist job is £21-£24 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- The role will include completing multifactorial assessments to identify goals and treatment plans, providing intervention such as issuing equipment and rehabilitation plans to improve functional independence.
- The role includes working closely with the immediate MDT consisting of rehabilitation assistants, OTs, nurses and medicines management technician.
- Degree or equivalent within Physiotherapy.
- HCPC registered as a Physiotherapist.
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Physiotherapist.
- Previous NHS experience.
- Experience of working with older people is essential
- Must be a car driver
This Physiotherapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.