Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist to work part-time or full-time based in Thurmaston.
The pay rate for this locum Community Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist job is £25.16 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 4-month contract.
- Assess children’s communication and/or eating and drinking needs and develop, implement and review Speech and Language Therapy intervention to meet identified needs in line with good practice guidance
Requirements of the Community Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Speech and Language Therapist
- HCPC registered as a Therapist
- Recent post qualifying experience working as a Speech and Language Therapist
- Demonstrate well-developed skills in dealing with complex clinical issues, ensuring effective caseload management
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive speech and language therapist knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel island
This Community Paediatric Speech and Language Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements regretfully.