Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 4 Community Occupational Therapy Assistant to work in Welwyn on a full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapy Assistant job is £15.71 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
- We are currently a COVID negative unit, were patients are swabbed prior to admission. However in anticipated that a second wave could occur in the COVID pandemic, the physiotherapist must be willing to work with COVID positive patients if said patient is fit enough for therapy input.
- A good understanding and adherence to infection control standards is required.
- Full PPE, training and guidance will be given.
- To play an active part in discharge planning including liaising with the multidisciplinary team about equipment and care needs, and making referrals to other outside services such as: intermediate care teams, HES and outpatient rehab services.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapy Assistant:
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Experience as an Occupational Therapist Assistant
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapy Assistant job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.