Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist to work ideally full time (part-time will be considered) based in Gosport.
The pay rate for this locum Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
This role will be based at multiple sites.
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy or Physiotherapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist or Physiotherapist
- Community experience
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy and physiotherapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Occupational Therapist/Physiotherapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.