Sanctuary Personnel, an innovative and committed recruitment agency has jobs based in Reading for Community Occupational Therapists to work within the Hospital Discharge Team.
The pay rates for these locum Community Occupational Therapist jobs are £28 - £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Support Hospital discharges, working with an established discharge team based in the community
- Support the local hospitals and Adult Social Care with rapid, effective assessments and mobilise required services to ensure service users are able to return home with the right care and support in place
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- Experience in manual handling and community work
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.