Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in Haywards Heath on a full-time basis in a Discharge to Assess Service.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25.23 per hour (Assignment rate). It is an ongoing contract.
We are looking for a band 6 OT to support our teams delivering Discharge to Assess in the community.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Previous experiences an occupational therapist
- Must be a car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ross Welton; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.