Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in Dunstable on a part-time or full-time basis. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Community Occupational Therapist job is £25.39 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 6-month contract.
- Support the Community Occupational Therapy service
- Visit clients in their home, residential/nursing homes or within the rehabilitation bedded units
- Complete a full holistic assessment of client's needs
- Demonstrate appropriate equipment to relevant care agencies
- Complete the appropriate onward referrals to other relevant services
- Provide guidance and support to junior staff members
- Review case as appropriate and within a timely manner
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of Working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- An industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
This Community Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.