Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work in Wallingford on a full-time basis, working 32 hours a week, no weekend work. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £25 - £28 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an initial 3-month contract.
- Working from home (most of the time)
- Home visits
- To see patients in the community with varying levels of need
- Some will need a two-hour response while others are more routine
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Ruben Mota; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.