Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 community Occupational Therapist to work full-time within Rotherham. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £24.57-£25 per hour (Assignment rate) and is an ongoing contract.
We are looking for an Occupational Therapist two types of experience:
- Working in a care home ideally with intermediate care experience and a home first ethos, early supported discharge services.
- An OT with experience of working within inpatient therapies within an acute Trust primarily covering general medicine wards, as well as admission wards, with experience of identifying patients who might need to be considered for onward referrals to IMC and the ability to work within a fast paced environment.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.