Sanctuary Personnel, an award-winning and renowned Recruitment Agency is looking for experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapists to work in South Bedfordshire on a part-time or full-time basis.
The pay rates for these locum Community Occupational Therapist jobs are £25.00 per hour (Assignment rate) and are ongoing contracts.
- Visit clients in their home, residential/nursing homes or within the rehabilitation bedded units
- Complete a full holistic assessment of the client's needs
- The advice of the next steps, which will include: Assessing and progressing the client's rehabilitation potential physically, inclusive of P/ADL/ordering and assessing for and with the appropriate equipment that will support the client or carers/seek advice from senior staff and appropriate services as required/complete the appropriate onward referrals to other relevant services/review as appropriate
- Hold a caseload of 25-30 cases
- Support the hospital discharges as the service requires
- Meeting the client at home on the day of discharge to set up their required rehabilitation calls
- Write care plans for the support workers to follow for each required call
- Assess and provide the required equipment to keep the client at home safely whilst promoting independence
Requirements of the Community Occupational Therapists:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post-qualification
- Car driver
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive occupational therapy knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry-leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel islands
These Community Occupational Therapist jobs are advertised by Alex Blackwell; if you are interested in these positions please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.