Sanctuary Health is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist to work on the Isle of Man. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of Occupational Therapy and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £30 to £32 per hour (Assignment rate) and is a 2-month contract.
Important information: Paid return travel is available (Flight or Ferry) & Reasonably priced accomodation available. Please note that is it a requirement to self isolate for 14 days prior to being able to work on the Isle of Man (You will be paid for this).
- Community visits to treat recently discharged patients in their own home who have physical disabilities.
- Assessment of patients.
- Prevent hospital re-admission.
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Degree or equivalent within Occupational Therapy
- HCPC registered as an Occupational Therapist
- Recent NHS experience either pre or post qualification
- 2 years experience, ideally within community NHS or local authority settings but not essential
- Must be a car driver
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Glen Curtis; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.