Sanctuary Personnel, a committed and competitive recruitment agency is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Band 6 Community Occupational Therapist, in Battersea.
The pay rate for this locum Occupational Therapist job is £26-£30 per hour (assignment rate).
- Manages and coordinates the implementation of individual treatment plans
- Receives and responds promptly to referrals
- Maintains and develops close working relationships with professional and clinical colleagues
- You will lead, support and supervise the occupational health team and will be responsible for monitoring budgets and resource purchases
Requirements of the Occupational Therapist:
- Diploma or Degree in Occupational Therapy.
- HCPC Registration.
- Previous experience working with adults, elderly care, community ideally, discharge to
- assess, rapid response.
This Occupational Therapist job is advertised by Sebastian Dunbar; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.